corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » WTF happened...

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author WTF happened...
Joe

User status: Offline
18th Jul 10 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
what style does my pedobear t shirt fit into :-/

Unfunny cunt style I think.
ssj_kakarot

18th Jul 10 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe
quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
what style does my pedobear t shirt fit into :-/

Unfunny cunt style I think.

i see what you did thar
jibjob

18th Jul 10 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Noo dont get me wrong they have plain t-shirts but when i said plain i meant like not cluttered with pictures or designs or stuff. I dont mind a bit of writing or a small design etc. The Primark i went into just had t-shirts with pictures of skulls on, t-shirts with comic books on and then just plain t-shirts. Considering the amount of choice in the womens department (full ground floor and half of the first floor) its shocking that men get hardly any choice (a third of the first floor).

Im not a fan of online shopping as i prefer to try stuff on to see how it looks on and check the fitting properly.

[Edited on 18-07-2010 by jibjob]
JonnyJ

18th Jul 10 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye thats the downside like, anything in a small size fits me just right so its pretty easy for me!
Joe

18th Jul 10 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Men's highstreet shopping is shit, women can get an outfit for £20 and it will look fine. Blokes stuff will fit like shit and look cheap.
jibjob

18th Jul 10 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jonnyj thats the problem i can be a large in some sizes and a small in other. I have an odd shaped top half like my shoulders are quite wide but im quite short from waist to shoulders so i have to get bigger t-shirts so the sleeves arent in my armpits but i cant get too big because then i have to took it in and i look a nob

Joe thats my point exactly. My missus goes shopping and can get any style, any size, any colour in any price range from pennies to thousands. Yet if i go shopping its mostly one style, mostly one size (the size no-one wants) and mostly shit quality unless you pay quite a bit of money and even then you start venturing into shit designer brands that follow the fashion trend.
JonnyJ

18th Jul 10 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye women get its easy but tbh have you seen the state of the the womens section in Primark. It makes Baghdad look like Mayfair. I got dragged round it once, place was a fucking mess with clothes all over the fucking place and women diving everywhere. Never again.
jibjob

18th Jul 10 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know men have hardly any choice but its always set out nicely and never really a mess. You go round the womens section when theres a sale on and its like the Pamplona Bull Run!
Shell
Premium Member

18th Jul 10 at 13:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
Aye women get its easy but tbh have you seen the state of the the womens section in Primark. It makes Baghdad look like Mayfair. I got dragged round it once, place was a fucking mess with clothes all over the fucking place and women diving everywhere. Never again.

The exact reason I won't go within three feet of Primark on a weekend It's chaos!!! The smaller one we have is better and much more organised. But the big one in Dundee is a nightmare. Same reason I don't shop in TK Max, it's like a jumble sale.

I must admit though, as JibJob said about sales If there is a sale on in a store I like (New Look's is usually really good!) this mad woman appears that seems to think that anyone mowed down in the process of bargain hunting is just an unfortunate casualty to a worthy cause.
SR91

18th Jul 10 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tk maxx is a huge mess! Went in manchester primark on a saturday afternoon with the missus, got 20 feet in and nearly had a breakdown, tripping over clothes, it was absolutly roasting, loud and full of ignorant fuckers!
SR91

18th Jul 10 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also why do asian women in vails shop in Primark? What are they hoping to find that complys with thier beliefs
Ben G

18th Jul 10 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i need to venture into primark today with the mrs for holiday clothes.

i absolutely hate it every day of the week.

queues are mental. they have about 10 tills with approx. 3 people on them. wheres the logic in that?
Ben G

18th Jul 10 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lostboy
quote:
Originally posted by Joe
Henley's should never be called fashion.

This (although along with G STAR RAW etc)

/Thread.

i'm wearing a g-star t-shirt right now. i don't wear it because i think it's cool and ''in''. i wear it because i like the style and fit of it.

some people do go overboard though and have g-star hat, t-shirt, necklace, bracelet, bag, jeans, belt, shoes and bag. does make me laugh.
antscorsa

18th Jul 10 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try unlqlo, plain stuff with a good choice of fitting styles!
Graham88

19th Jul 10 at 02:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do agree with Ben tbh it's not always about what brand is on it some of those kind of t-shirts are just a really nice fit. Aslong as you're not fat they're fine.

[Edited on 19-07-2010 by Graham88]
davcohen

19th Jul 10 at 06:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unless I missed it only two people mentioned next, I really like there stuff can add up but its good quality stuff. In the us right now and the stuff is dirt cheap but its mostly ghetto shite

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » WTF happened... 23 database queries in 0.0154698 seconds