corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I gotz de Man Flu :(

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I gotz de Man Flu :(
Gareth F

User status: Offline
16th Jul 10 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went to sleep on monday as per normal, woke up on tuesday feeling a bit achey so went to the doctors and they said it was flu. I thought flu isnt that bad so i rested and went to sleep. Woke up wednesday unable to move, felt like i had been to the gym for 24 hours, thrown straight into a freezing pond and then hit by a train! felt like i had servre cramp in every muscle. The weird thing is i have NO other symptons, absolutly nothing apart from this servre muscle pain going on. Still feeling it today and drugs arnt touching it.
Anyone else ever had this? I thought flu was a big package of horrible things, i feel cheated
gravesy

16th Jul 10 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AIDs.
Gareth F

16th Jul 10 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good or bad?
gravesy

16th Jul 10 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gareth F
Good or bad?

When I had to tell everyone I'd slept with that I had it - the missus, her mum, both her sisters, my neighbour, her daughter, my uncle - well I say uncle I mean a friend of my dad's, my geography teacher and father Tom I just said the good news is you'll lose weight easily and you wont have to worry about your pension.
Scotty_B

16th Jul 10 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

RIP

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I gotz de Man Flu :( 23 database queries in 0.0090380 seconds