corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » speedo swap

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author speedo swap
combat corsa

User status: Offline
18th Jul 10 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi ya just got a 1.4 sport box which i belive was cable driven and am wanting to put into my 1.6 sport which is electric speedo how hard and what ya have to do to swap it or can i just take out the gears and swap it with mine ????

need to know asap lol
rbailey88

User status: Offline
18th Jul 10 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got same issue with having f20 box fitted (cable) and have electric speedo, ive had to buy cable driven clocks to fit as at the minute ive only got rev counter and no mileage or mph showing, not sure if there is away around it other than changing the clocks.

New Poll