corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » want a cheap to insure turbo car? renault 11 turbo £900

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author want a cheap to insure turbo car? renault 11 turbo £900
xcore

User status: Offline
19th Jul 10 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Model:renault 11 turbo ph2

Year:1987

Mileage:70k ish

Tax:1month

MOT:feb 2011

Pics:

Price: 1000
p/x swap for mk1 mx5 or something that will go sideways
Contact details:
guerrilla_radio@hotmail.co.uk
spec
spec on the r11
The car is in very good condition for her age and has been wax oiled regularly to keep her rust free underneath though a few blemishes are starting to show on the body work L . The standard interior has been removed(rear doorcards and parcel shelft) as per my normal cars though with this one as she was a good find all the parts have been kept I put the rear seats and belts back in now.

Ok so I best start listing the mods and current work done to her, the rear beam on the car was seized so was replaced with a newer and slightly wider Renault 19 16v rear beam, modified rear shocks were fitted to stiffen up the chassis a little at the same time, the front suspension was also worn out so was replaced with ph2 5gtt suspension, poly bush top mounts were fitted along with brand new top mount bearings and set of wishbone bushes were fitted at the same time, the top holes in the shocks were elongated but 0.5mm to induce a bit of neggy camber as per the 5gtt cup cars. 35mm lowering springs were also fitted at the same time to give the car again a slightly stiffer ride and a better stance. She has Renault turbine alloys fitted in satin black shod with prada spec 2 tyres that were fitted around 1000miles ago. Behind them sit’s a set of Renault 21 txi 286mm disks with greenstuff pads, all new when fitted a few months ago. She has a very quiet custom built 2.5 inch side exit that registers at 88db when tested also. The car itself has covered around 65k though the dash did stop working, a second hand dash unit was fitted though the Speedo intermittently works the tacho has carried on ticking over, The engine is a very sweet strong pulling unit that doesn’t smoke is mated up with a correctly jetted carb and alloy replacement intercooler, brand new copper core rad with braided oil lines, aftermarket air filter, ktec big bore turbo elbow and 2.5 inch down pipe, a 9 slot lightweight flywheel was also fitted with a brand new Volvo clutch around 1500 miles ago. The current t25 that is on it has blown its seals can pick up another one for 70-80 quid still drives fine just produces smoke as its burning oil from the turbo.

very tidy shell I must admit sills, arches are good one has a small bit that needs attension (about 2-3cm long), laquer is pealing in some small places (its a 23 year old car!) has a cd player and boost gauge leccy windows, sunroof (one of the clips as come unattatched so it drops slighty on one side ontop but still opens n closes fine

selling due to wanting something to go sideways

this thing is very cheap to insure, costs me 600 less then a r5 gtt but has the same engine

[Edited on 23-07-2010 by xcore]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » want a cheap to insure turbo car? renault 11 turbo £900 25 database queries in 0.0089819 seconds