corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Premium

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Premium
Tweak

User status: Offline
21st Jul 10 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I pay for premium membership, will I be able to use the classifieds? 50 posts is proper long when you have nothing to say lol. I only want to get my car shifted =o
antnee

21st Jul 10 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't think so, why don't you help the forum instead of just using it as a free resource? Would get 50 posts then
am4nf

21st Jul 10 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nathy_87

21st Jul 10 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Advertise on Autotrader/Pistonheads/Gum Tree. This is a forum aswell as a place to sell stuff.
Steve
Premium Member

21st Jul 10 at 10:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

=O

;oP
GTM

21st Jul 10 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

50 posts on here is nothing really, bit of banter and your there.
Ben G

21st Jul 10 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

registered over 4 months now and you haven't made 50 posts yet?
JordanR

21st Jul 10 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GTM
50 posts on here is nothing really, bit of banter and your there.

this.
Ojc

21st Jul 10 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by am4nf

P1CK4D

21st Jul 10 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paypal me £10 and I'll post your car for sale
DannyB
Premium Member

21st Jul 10 at 11:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope, 30 days and 50 posts.
Anty
Premium Member

21st Jul 10 at 11:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Omg !! im getting sick of people saying that.. Just talk to us on here, it soon clocks up, Your just baltently Lazy !!!
Tweak

21st Jul 10 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I understand this isn't just a place to sell stuff... I signed up to see what was for sale =o as this forum has the most active classifieds.
I asked a simple question, and a simple "no" would have been enough. But alas a few of you decided to waffle on about how sick you are about people asking this... Maybe you should speak to the admins to get them to write it on the classifieds or on the premium services instead of posting here.
DannyB
Premium Member

21st Jul 10 at 13:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tweak
Maybe you should speak to the admins to get them to write it on the classifieds or on the premium services instead of posting here.

It does say in classifieds why you cant post.
Tweak

22nd Jul 10 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
quote:
Maybe you should speak to the admins to get them to write it on the classifieds or on the premium services instead of posting here.

Yes, but it doesn't specify if you opt for premium you still wont be able to post there.
am4nf

22nd Jul 10 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It says 30 days and 50 post for new members, this applies to everyone, even if you go premium

Do you think it would just let people sign up, pay 12.50 and scam hundreds?

[Edited on 22-07-2010 by am4nf]
Ryan_G1

22nd Jul 10 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Give the guy a break fuck sake!
DannyB
Premium Member

22nd Jul 10 at 11:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
quote:

Yes, but it doesn't specify if you opt for premium you still wont be able to post there.

That would make the 30 day 50 post thing useless then, as everyone would just pay the 12.50 to post in there. We have done it to help stop people scamming on here and it's allready proving itself to work well.
Daveskater
Premium Member

22nd Jul 10 at 12:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've already got 8 posts, bring on the banter and you'll soon be in your hundreds

The point in the restriction is to stop people signing up to sell, and the idea with the post limit is it should get more people to join in on the forums as well as being reputable sellers.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Ian
Site Administrator

22nd Jul 10 at 12:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry the message isn't clearer but I didn't want to say too much as they generally don't get read anyway. 50 posts shouldn't be much, and in answering your question, no it won't automatically allow you to post ads but it will give you access to more forums so you might find more to talk about. There conditions have already resulted in one scammer being found out before he was able to post after he re-registered and I would guess its putting off a fair few more. So its here to stay. If you want to post a little about yourself by way of a little welcome then I'm sure that would be met with sufficient conversation to get you where you need to be.
Ian
Site Administrator

22nd Jul 10 at 12:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry the message isn't clearer but I didn't want to say too much as they generally don't get read anyway. 50 posts shouldn't be much, and in answering your question, no it won't automatically allow you to post ads but it will give you access to more forums so you might find more to talk about. There conditions have already resulted in one scammer being found out before he was able to post after he re-registered and I would guess its putting off a fair few more. So its here to stay. If you want to post a little about yourself by way of a little welcome then I'm sure that would be met with sufficient conversation to get you where you need to be.
Daveskater
Premium Member

22nd Jul 10 at 12:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly, a welcome thread is always a good idea regardless, as then everyone can get to know something about the person they might buy stuff off of

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Premium 24 database queries in 0.0172229 seconds