corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra VXR

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra VXR
craig8
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Jul 10 at 12:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Astra VXR
Year - 2006
Engine - 2.0 Turbo
Mileage - 52000
Price - £10500

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - u2u
Contact email address - u2u

General information -

I have had this car for just under a year and hate to have to let it go but unfortunatly I have been laid off from work and it would free up some money.

The car has full service history up to 44000 miles, i then bought the car and it has been serviced at 50000 miles by myself using genuine parts.
The car is very well taken care of and does not get abused.

Specs -

Full heated leather
Bluetooth Hands Free
Hands free phone cradle
Climate control
Cruise control
Check control

The car also has a CDTi airbox, Autogauge Boost Gauge and Baileys DV26 blow off valve, all standard parts are included.
The car will come with the standard stereo although the Clarion MAX688 screen can come with the car for £300 extra.

Test drives are welcome if the person has proof of insurance and licence and shows a genuine interest.

There are not that many VXR's in this colour around so stands out from the crowd.

Many more pictures in my garage and any required just u2u me.

EDIT - screen can go with the car for no extra now, standard stereo is included

[Edited on 21-07-2010 by craig8]

[Edited on 21-07-2010 by craig8]

[Edited on 28-07-2010 by craig8]

E36 328

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra VXR 26 database queries in 0.0059791 seconds