corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » It's that time of year...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author It's that time of year...
daymoon
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 10 at 12:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's that time of year...when i got to find cheaper car insurance...

Got my reniewal through today, so thought i would call around to get a quote with an engine conversion..

Me: 20yrs old 3yrs NCB and driving

Sky - 1040 tpft
Chris Knott - 997 or something
Flux - 1100

Then run out of time... ( Got to go to work)

Who is best for insuring converted cars?

Brentacre?
alan t

23rd Jul 10 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heard alot of good things about brentacre mate, give them a ring
random dav
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 13:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brentacre a very good for the missus on her 2.0
Try HIC too

WRLFC !

Project cars
daymoon
Premium Member

28th Jul 10 at 09:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brentacre just quoted me happy

120BHP horse power limit, can do any mods and wont add any money to my premium can do a full on track car - huge brakes, roll bars, everything! Not really gonna bother looking for anything else!
Norcy91

28th Jul 10 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep, im with Brentacre, definitely did me a good deal for my age. I have a 130bhp limit and can do whatever i want to it! Miles better than having to add to your premium everytime you change something on the car
shaunmods
Premium Member

28th Jul 10 at 11:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brentacre ftw! Great company to deal with I've found. As said they give you a BHP limit and you can do anything as long as it doesn't exceed that figure. Its free to add modifications to the policy as well

HIC quoted me around £100 cheaper than Brentacre but you have to pay an admin fee to add modifications + they mess me about a treat when cancelling my policy with them on my old 106 so I decided to go with Brentacre.

[Edited on 28-07-2010 by shaunmods]
_Allan_

28th Jul 10 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GO COMPARE!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » It's that time of year... 24 database queries in 0.4787509 seconds