corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VW POLO 6n 1.0 1996 TAX & MOT (OPEN TO OFFERS) (1996)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VW POLO 6n 1.0 1996 TAX & MOT (OPEN TO OFFERS) (1996)
jake_rob

User status: Offline
25th Jul 10 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - VW
Model - Polo
Engine - 1.0
Mileage - 107k
Price - £749

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07517439134
Contact email address - jake1rob@hotmail.com

General information -

For Sale is my VW polo, I have owned this car since January 2010 and all I have had to do is replace a rear wheel bearing and given it a service and changed the oil twice. It has 107k miles and is still going strong and will easily do the same again.

The car has;

* 6n2 interior
* 6n2 all red rear lights
* 60mm lowering springs and shocks
* 16v front and rear bumper
* 14" VW bottletop wheels in graphite grey with four good tyres
* Graphite Grey grill surround and vw badge
* Black rear badge and dewipered
* Flat blade wipers

The exhaust has a slight blow, the car got reversed into outside my house and required a new headlight, wing, grill surround and repaired/resprayed the bumper but the front end is still a bit out of line (hardly noticeable). There is quite a big scratch on the back bumper. The passenger wing mirror glass is cracked. The Interior is out of a 5 door. The paint on the wheels isnt the best.

Please email or text me please my mobile is 07517439134

Thanks Jake.

[Edited on 25-07-2010 by DannyB]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VW POLO 6n 1.0 1996 TAX & MOT (OPEN TO OFFERS) (1996) 25 database queries in 0.0039809 seconds