corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Road rants for today

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Road rants for today
andy1868

User status: Offline
29th Jul 10 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my rant is morons overtaking bikes on blind bends. yes, its not a car you're overtaking, but when you fully enter my side of the road it may as well be i get this quite often as i spend alot of my journey time on country roads, then they have the cheek to flash and give me the V's when its them on my side of the road, fucking wankers

[Edited on 29-07-2010 by andy1868]
Steve
Premium Member

29th Jul 10 at 10:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

horses

mainly horses on main roads
Steve
Premium Member

29th Jul 10 at 10:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tractors, driving about in rush hour
Ojc

29th Jul 10 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Old people getting on buses in rush hour when they have the entire day to nip into town for a pint of milk, instead they fill up the bus and then half way into the bus route nobody else who is trying to get to work can get on the bus.
JaffaTB

29th Jul 10 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^i HATE that!

Before i could drive i had to get the bus every morning and it was always full of stinking old people jabbering on at one another, once i saw 2 of em refuse to move out of the pram area even though a woman with a pram wanted to get on, in the end the bus had to leave without her, hurry up and die you stinky whinging hospital-bed-taking-up bastards! Grrrr
Jambo

29th Jul 10 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whitter I wasn't referring to you didn't even understand what your post was about tbh

Ollie tailgating is not on so I don't condone that, did you see the fast car approaching in your mirrors before you pulled out?!

Tailgating at those speeds is suicide mind

If someone wants to overtake and there is room in the middle lane or lane next to you then yes you are in the wrong, however this doesn't
mattk

29th Jul 10 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
What about if I'm doing 90+ in the outside lane and completeing an overtake and some twat in an diesel A3 is sat on my arse and I don't wish to go beyond 100mph to satisfy his ego.

I'd actually get out and fight people in Audi's, same as right now I want Steve to appear at my front door so I can give him a good going over.

thats what I was getting at, I dont drive in the ouside if the middle is empty baiting people

I very rarely use the inner 2 lanes, cba keep having to move over and put up with lorries pulling out, Im happy to sit in the outside and keep up
nathy_87

29th Jul 10 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tractors on Dual Carrage ways, this really pisses me off. Came to one today, was wondering why it was busy, Arctic lorries taking over Gave the horn while going past, go on the bloody back roads.
Jambo

29th Jul 10 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Farmers going out at 8:30am in their fucking tractors
Conway563

29th Jul 10 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Todays rant was for 7.5T trucks being blown about in the wind whilst in the outside lane of the motorway
saj_123

29th Jul 10 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I drive to work and most of it is a 50 although does go down to 30 at one part of the journey, in the 50 people are doing 30-40 which really pisses me off. When the 30 finishes and goes back to 50 people are still doing 30!
Steve
Premium Member

12th Aug 10 at 08:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New one this morning, general hesitancy at roundabouts but in particular people that dont go when a large HGV next to them goes, just because they cant see
Jambo

12th Aug 10 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hesitancy at a roundabout where you can see clearly traffic coming from the opposite direction effectively blocking traffic from the right I.e you don't have to slow down because no traffic can come from there. Yet they still slow down to an almost halt to see?!

I'm always studying the roundabout ahead before I've even got there, why do others wait till they are actually at the roundabout to look?!
All Torque

12th Aug 10 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jambo, in MK you have to do that pretty much all the time.
corsa_paz

12th Aug 10 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate Vauxhall Merino's on the fast lane of the motorway sitting there at 60mph...and the look on the poor old biddies when you thunder down flashing your lights for them to piss over to the left!

corsa_nation

12th Aug 10 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate it when you're in a national speed limit zone approaching a 40 mile per hour-er... you sit behind them for a bit (at a safe distance) but when its time to overtake and you are alongside them... they speed up drastically!!!
dan_m1les

12th Aug 10 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Today on the way to work, Drove past a police car waiting to pull out onto the road, the car in front slammed his brakes on and let him out... for no apparent reason!

The road was completely clear behind me! Why do people feel they have to be nice to them and give way when they are just driving around like anyone else?
Steve
Premium Member

12th Aug 10 at 09:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

read the first original post about this
dan_m1les

12th Aug 10 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rob B

12th Aug 10 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jacko198
Went up to the lakes on Friday.

Was on the M6 doing 70 on in traffic in the outside lane overtaking still overtaking people. Then a twat in a Jag comes flying up behind me flashing his lights and with his indicator on to try and get me to move over I just waved and carried on.

What pisses me off is why he bloody did it! Dont know wether he was expecting me to move, then the next car and so on. Next thing i know he is bombing it down a clearing in the slow lane, cutting into the middle, then flying into the fast lane causing everyone to whack on there brakes. Tit!

I bet there was room for you to move over.
Rob B

12th Aug 10 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When seeing a driver in the middle lane with the other two lanes free is the thing that frustrates me the most.

Flash the shit out of them with the indicator and they usually move. Or, go from the slow lane to fast then straight back in front of them to slow, again it usually manages to make them realise there driving like dicks.
pow
Premium Member

12th Aug 10 at 11:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Hesitancy at a roundabout where you can see clearly traffic coming from the opposite direction effectively blocking traffic from the right I.e you don't have to slow down because no traffic can come from there. Yet they still slow down to an almost halt to see?!

I'm always studying the roundabout ahead before I've even got there, why do others wait till they are actually at the roundabout to look?!

In fairness one of them coming 'stright on' could come round infront of you without indicating and it'd still be your fault for pulling out in front of them. While I don;t stop, I always slow down to make sur eI can stop incase some TWAT does do this.

Remember, don't trust someone you haven't met, just because they are indicating/not indicating doesn't mean they ar egoing to do what they are showing they are going to do
A2H GO

12th Aug 10 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My pet hate is other people at roundabouts with more than one lane.

Your in the right lane to go right and joe bloggs is in the left lane to go straight on, both pull off together and joe bloggs decides 'straight on' means exactly that and cuts me up by straddleing both lanes instead of going out wide and keeping to his own lane. Happens every morning on the roundabout into my workplace to the point where i just let them go first now.
sc0ott

12th Aug 10 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i cannot stand people that stop at roundabouts because of a car that is half way round. same scenario at junctions where cunts wait on cars that are 456948 miles away.

another

driving in ques and the car in front always has to keep braking for no reason when the others in front are moving at a normal pace. why dont you cunts just roll to a slower speed than to constantly brake.

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Road rants for today 23 database queries in 0.0959449 seconds