corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra VXR

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra VXR
cobra148

User status: Offline
29th Jul 10 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall Astra
Model - VXR
Engine - 2.00 Turbo
Mileage - 6700
Price - 10500

Location - Luton
Contact phone number -
Contact email address - cobra148atntlworld.com change at for @

General information -
57 registered, 08 model Astra VXR with less than 7000 miles.

This car has been owned by myself from new, it is in immaculate condition, and with less than 7000 miles is barely run in.

Full dealer service history, seatcovers have been used from new, so no wear on the leather seat bolster, which is usual with the VXR. The wheels are as clean as the day it rolled off the production line, they have never been near a kerb.

Usual standard features, half leather interior, keyless entry/start/stop, 18" alloys. If your reading this, you will know what the car is.

Reluctant sale, due to taking delivery of a new Astra in September. The dealer has offered me £9500 in p/x for my new car, but it is worth much more than that. I simply want to make a bit more than the robbing p/x offer, hence the sensible sale price.

There is some finance still outstanding on the car at the moment, but this will be settled and cleared in the presence of the buyer.

Any viewing etc is welcomed, I'm in Luton, but I am away until 14th August and will have no internet access until then. I can however answer any questions via my phone if messages are sent to my email address cobra148atntlworld.com change at for @

I cannot stress how clean this car is, you would be very hard pushed to find another of this year with such low miles, in this condition.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra VXR 25 database queries in 0.0083041 seconds