corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » tempted

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author tempted
MarkSport

User status: Offline
   29th Jul 10 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To get one of these after watching the gadget show

http://www.tlsfx.co.uk/p-286-m13-thermobaric-canister.aspx

edit: the description

1). The simplest and easy way to get good performance from your Thermo Baric Grenade is, as ever, to read the instructions on the grenade and follow them. If you phone us at the factory and you haven’t followed the instructions properly we will mock you mercilessly.

2). The Thermo Baric Grenade is a binary mix so the first thing to do is shake it vigorously to mix the chemicals.

3). Snap off the cap, don’t twist it off and it shouldn’t require too much force.

4). Once snapped off you’ll see the friction fuse. Take the rough side of the cap and strike the fuse with it. This shouldn’t take too much force, no more than striking a non-safety match.

5). You will now find yourself holding a live pyrotechnic. Drop a safe distance away (5m)

Couple of things you shouldn’t do:

• Don’t throw it directly at someone.
• Don’t carry them in pockets, especially if live (you’d be surprised). Even if not live they can snag on things, worst case you’ve suddenly got a live pyro in your trousers (this leads to the pyro dance and possibly a trip to A&E) and even if that doesn’t happen you can ruin the pyro and will have wasted the money you spent on it. They are best carried on webbing or in assault/tactical vests.
• Never remove the cap and then store it is the same place as the rest of the pyrotechnic.
• Never hold onto the pyrotechnic after it has been primed.
• Give it to children to play with.
• Pick up a primed/live pyro.
• Do not return to unexploded pyros.
• Do not use them anywhere except designated game areas (regardless of how funny it seems, we will not come and bail you out of jail).
• Never wave them at police firearms response teams. Those people have (real) guns and no sense of humour.

Between games store pyros in a secure, cool dry place away from direct sunlight, dampness, children and morons.

[Edited on 29-07-2010 by MarkSport]
Ste
Premium Member

29th Jul 10 at 21:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just join the army ffs.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Anty
Premium Member

29th Jul 10 at 21:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are these ilegal?
lostboy
Banned

29th Jul 10 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Anty
are these ilegal?

Who cares? I just bought 10 There's gonna be a riot in Durham
Anty
Premium Member

29th Jul 10 at 21:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lostboy
quote:
are these ilegal?

lol i want to buy some.. but dnt think my parents would alow it..lol pop one threw thenext door tw@ts letter box lol
Brett
Premium Member

29th Jul 10 at 21:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
lol i want to buy some.. but dnt think my parents would alow it..lol pop one threw thenext door tw@ts letter box lol

Are you not 29?
lostboy
Banned

29th Jul 10 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
are these ilegal?

Who gives a fuck what parents think, or think they know, my mam wouldn't let me have a gun, if she ever finds the revolver I've got I'm going away for a while. What they don't know wont harm them
DannyB
Premium Member

29th Jul 10 at 21:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
quote:

Are you not 29?

He is or around that age, roffles.
Brett
Premium Member

29th Jul 10 at 21:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, errr..
Anty
Premium Member

29th Jul 10 at 21:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very strict PARENTS !!!
lostboy
Banned

29th Jul 10 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Very strict PARENTS !!!

My mother is fucking strict, it seems shes been going through the change for as long as I can remember, if she knew HALF the things I've done in my time, I would be honestly be disowned She doesn't know, seeemplz.

[Edited on 29-07-2010 by lostboy]
harrisp

29th Jul 10 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
are these ilegal?

You have just spent £72 on grendades and just admitted you have a illegal firearm?
lostboy
Banned

29th Jul 10 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by harrisp
quote:
quote:
are these ilegal?

You have just spent £72 on grendades and just admitted you have a illegal firearm?

And? Who's gonna find me? Seth?

He's probably already on the case
MarkSport

30th Jul 10 at 05:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Very strict PARENTS !!!

drop it infront of them and it wont matter.....they wont find you

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » tempted 24 database queries in 0.0120270 seconds