corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » got suspension problems can anyone help?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author got suspension problems can anyone help?
youngsezer

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 10 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well basically i put my uprated shocks and new springs on my corsa at the weekend only the front ones but now when i turn sharply my wheels scrub, has anyone had this problem before, any idea of what has caused it and is it easily solvable?
btw the springs are still 40mm so no lower and they are uprated and shortened shocks
thanks
JaffaTB

3rd Aug 10 at 06:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have this problem only on my left hand wheel though lol, only rubs when the car bounces so i dont mind much
8vcorsa

3rd Aug 10 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had it when i lowered mine 60mm all around when it was on 14s mine was catching the left plastic but mines catching all the insides now on 15s but et37 though
youngsezer

3rd Aug 10 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm hoping its just the springs, think we are going to put my g-max springs back on and hopefully it'll cure the problem

New Poll