corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Samsung Wave

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Samsung Wave
Shell
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Aug 10 at 14:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm getting a Samsung Wave this evening from Orange as a loan phone because my desire is faulty but they have no stock to send me a replacement (don't even get me started, they are receiving a written complaint tomorrow for their shite customer service).

What are they like? does it have the same capabilities as my Desire? And is it complicated to use? It was hard enough fathoming out the Desire (It doesn't really have a wee manual so I'm still discovered wee tricks 4 weeks later) so going to have to figure out this new phone for the next few weeks until the desire comes back in.
Shell
Premium Member

3rd Aug 10 at 20:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want my desire back right now.
Jambo

3rd Aug 10 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should of got an iPhone

Wave is basicly a rip off of an iPhone/android operating system so yeah it's easy enough
nathy_87

4th Aug 10 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Orange are shite tbh, but on he other hand I've had no problems with Customer Service every time my phone has broken, I've had a new one next day.
Jambo

4th Aug 10 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's a worldwide shortage of desires on all networks due to parts apparently so Orange are no worse than anyone else
Eck
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 16:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we both know its the popularity jambo ive got to be honest... This phone actually feels good! Lovely screen on it and its a lot smaller and lighter than a desire or iphone. No doubt I'll find problems shortly as ive only used it 5 minutes, but i like it

[Edited on 04-08-2010 by Eck]
Shell
Premium Member

5th Aug 10 at 07:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not saying orange are shit because the desire is out of stock. Im not a moron and understand that isn't their fault. What is their fault is the fact they have call centres filled with rude, poorly trained idiotic liars. I cant even be bothered to go into the whole thing but the icing on the cake was asking to speal to a team leader to make a complaint in regards to people accessing my account and either leaving incorrect notes or none at all. After 45 minutes of this man ignoring a word I said, i asked to be transferred to cancellations, he then put me on hold for 15 mins (ask alex, i was polite and calm the whole time) came back and said i couldnt cancel as i was outwith the first seven days and refused to let me speak to anyone else, saying they wouldnt take my call. He then hung up when i asked for his name and department. You'll know Jambo that under the sales of goods act, if a product is faulty within the first 28 days of contract, you are entitled to cancel if they cannot replace it with the same product. I reported the fault within 12 days.
Pablo

5th Aug 10 at 07:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shell
Premium Member

5th Aug 10 at 10:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Pablo

?
Jambo

5th Aug 10 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You are right in a way Shell, however Orange know there are loopholes in that law and exploit it. Totally unfair and one of the reasons why i shall be seeking employment elsewhere!
_Allan_

5th Aug 10 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shell
quote:
Originally posted by Pablo

?

That was Pablo Wave

New Poll