corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car Insurance

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car Insurance
LiamWorthington

User status: Offline
3rd Aug 10 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi just wondered if you guys can give me a few good insurance companys to get a quote off, am 23 n gona be on a gsi corsa cheapest i gettin on confused is 2 grand payin monthly thats what i wana do monthly, cheapest annual was 1400ish! seems very expensive to me. thanks n hope to hear some sites
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd Aug 10 at 18:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Money Supermarket
Confused.com

Or the topped list in Help Zone.
Brett
Premium Member

3rd Aug 10 at 18:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheapest quote on my car on confused was £1200. Adrian Flux was £450.
strick206

3rd Aug 10 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try Chris Knott, as long as you've had the car 20 years and live in buckingham palace you'll be allowed to give them your money
Brett
Premium Member

3rd Aug 10 at 21:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
Try Chris Knott, as long as you've had the car 20 years and live in buckingham palace you'll be allowed to give them your money

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car Insurance 23 database queries in 0.0442009 seconds