corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » doncaster piss up 11th april part 2

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author doncaster piss up 11th april part 2
SueTelf

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 03 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for the donny show as usual wer all going out the fri nite, sum drinks then onto a nite club....

8.30 berlins pub, wich from the racourse u go str8 on down the high street to the bottom wer on the corner is a travel place u turn right go str8 on and u will come to rileys and nxt door thers berlins, and go str8 in ther....Not hard to find.

iv got some tickets to get into the niteclub (karisma) for free so i will hand as many as i have out to you lot saves you paying + a free shot u get with the ticket.

email me at suetelf2000@yahoo.com

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » doncaster piss up 11th april part 2 23 database queries in 0.0045190 seconds