corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Any donations welcome !

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Any donations welcome !
CORSA NUT

User status: Offline
24th Aug 10 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
The flowers are so you dont sue them.

I know it's like Duuurrrrrrrrrrrr

They sure are grafty those buggers
Ben G

24th Aug 10 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste W
From what I can gather, they were bought the holiday for their honeymoon as a present from friends. They have just organised and carried out a wedding service, they will have had a million and one things on their minds. If they believed someone else was sorting out the honeymoon then it is up to the organisers of that to arrange their insurance for them. It is all part of the package.
I don't believe a word I read in tabloids tbh. They spout utter bullshit. They are not their to spread news, they are purely in business to make profit. and stories like they have told there sell pape
rs.

If I was in your families position, I'd be wanting to bring her home too.

Hope she gets well soon.

and to all the haters

don't know how true this is as it was in the sun of all papers, but they paid for the holiday by money received from friends and family as wedding presents and booked it themselves.

i moved house just before i went on holiday to zante which is just as chaotic and managed to get travely insurance fine. ignorance is no excuse.
Eck
Premium Member

24th Aug 10 at 22:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why would they assume people sorted out insurance for them as well ste? If its the case that other people got them the holiday the least they could have done would be checking if they are insured!

<<  7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Any donations welcome ! 23 database queries in 0.0109818 seconds