corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » SXi Wheels and tyres

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SXi Wheels and tyres
Tomm R

User status: Offline
25th Aug 10 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These are up for sale due to me finding another set of wheels which i really want. These are standard SXi corsa C wheels. none of them suffer from kerbing as i have recently had them refurbished although there may be one or two blemishes in the wheels this is not from kerbing and is hardly noticeable.

All of the wheels come with centre caps and white griffin centres.

The wheels all have decent tyres, some brands are different and have a a fair bit of meat on them, i will get exact measurements and specs of the tyres tomorrow but all are good and will not need replacing.

I seem to see just the wheels in a average used condition sell for around £100. these have tyres on them so am looking for £150

I am based in Kent and collection is fine from either CT1 or ME6, shipping is also available for £30

photos tomorrow
corsaadzy

26th Aug 10 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what colour?
Tomm R

27th Aug 10 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Totally for got that, thought i hd put it in.

Gloss black with white griffins
mentalcorsa

27th Aug 10 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics?
Tomm R

29th Aug 10 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold, will have some more soon

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » SXi Wheels and tyres 25 database queries in 0.0089519 seconds