corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help needed fitting digi clocks into corsa b

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help needed fitting digi clocks into corsa b
youngylet

User status: Offline
28th Aug 10 at 02:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im having difficulty getting my digi clocks to work as they should in me corsa. it is a s reg sport 1.6 16. ive wired them up from mig web thats the link

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/other-mechanical-electrical/355117-fitting-gte-digital-dash-into-corsa-b.html

ive done every thing as it says i aint getting a buzzing sound or any thing but here is my problem when i leave my lights off the indicators work perfect knock it down left indicator display arrow shows, knock it up right disply arrow shows as it should. but when i switch the lights on the little disply telling me i have my lights are on shows whitch is fine but when i go to indicate left or right both arrows flash. the light disply flashes and the high beam also shows and flashes .

i thought it might of been cos i didnt have all the bulbs fitted to the car but ive now fitted all the bulbs to the car and it still does it. hopfully some one will be able to help me out if any 1 has a better step by step guide it will be much appreciated

[Edited on 28-08-2010 by Ian]

New Poll