corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » The perfect Corsa B commuter - 1.5D - £600

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The perfect Corsa B commuter - 1.5D - £600
Gazdaman

User status: Offline
29th Aug 10 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa B
Engine - Isuzu 1.5D (non turbo)
Mileage - 102k
Price - £600

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07876352497
Contact email address - gaz@gaz-racing.co.uk

General information -
Time's come to sell my Corsa. Mods are as follows:

Lowered 40mm on springs
15" Corsa C alloys
Colour coded bumpers
Tow bar
Nova GSI steering wheel
Front strut brace
Badgeless grill
Richbrook door pins (black)
Cat 1 imobiliser
Retrimmed (black and white) leather calibra front seats. (Rears are included).
Tinted standard rear lights
Pod rev counter on pillar

It has 6 months t&t, all good tyres.

Had a cam belt change at 100k, along with an oil change. The car has been ultra reliable, I've done 13k miles in it, in 7 months and it's not let me down yet. It does 500miles to a tank, which is about £45. Works out to 56mpg.

The car isn't quick, but it's a fantastic commuter.
At the moment it has an amp under a false floor in the boot with a sub. And a home made MDF parcel shelf with 2 x Kenwood 6x9s. It needs carpetting, which I have.

The bodywork is good, there is a patch of crap paint on the driver's door, and the laquer has run. And there's a small patch of rust around the size of a 10p on the driver's door shut.

It had two plates welded on the rear of the sills for the last MOT, and I replaced both handbrake cables at the same time.

I work shifts, so text messages rather than phone calls would be appreciated, or emails obviously.
There's loads of info and photos of the car at www.gaz-racing.co.uk

(Now has standard plates).

More photos here: http://www.gaz-racing.co.uk/content.php?page=viewphotos.php&vehicleID=41

I am happy to negotiate a deal without the sub/amp/head unit.
I also have a set of 5 steel wheels with good tyres that can go with the car for £20.

£600

Gaz

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » The perfect Corsa B commuter - 1.5D - £600 25 database queries in 0.0082400 seconds