corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 'Mates'

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 'Mates'
Lynny

User status: Offline
25th Mar 03 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye i agree, they hav explained their selves by sayin that they just dont wana c him get hurt coz i am apperently see'n someone off this board who they havent even talked 2 b4! Also the mates who hav nowt 2 do with this (also one r 2 off this board) they are bringin them into it, makin up shit about them and sayin how they are goina start on them if they see them soon....
Lynny

25th Mar 03 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by OFcorsa
well if you 2 love each other than theres phuck all they can do, cos only you 2 know if you can trust each other with all the lies being thrown at you.

yeah ya right, we can trust eachother, i kno he wud never go behind my back and he knows i wud never go behind his! yeah i did meet sumone else on saturday (which is what all this is about) but hillzy was with me at the time!
elfunkyo

25th Mar 03 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just a quick question, why do you keep refering to these people as mates? surely w@nkers is a much better way to describe them. Let the sad little muppets get on with it as long as yous two are alright who cares what anyone says or does. (speaking from exprience here)
Lynny

25th Mar 03 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i suppose its coz theyre supposed 2 b mates! elfunkyo, u had a similar experience like?
Sooty
Banned

25th Mar 03 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If someone tries to split you up... they are not a mate in any form.
elfunkyo

25th Mar 03 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye me and my lass used to go out with a mate of mine and his lass all the time until the two lasses had a bit of a disagreement.

Thought they had all kissed and made up and that until I found out my mates lass had be going round saying to both our groups of friends that we were going behind each others back. Needless two say I confronted her and my mate, blind as a bat, took her side. God I could of fooking killed her for all the grief she caused and now I don't speak to one of my best mates all because of some petty little lies.

Believe me as long as the two of yous trust each other forget what anyone else has to say.

And with friends like that who needs enemies.
Lynny

25th Mar 03 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its always the case tho innit where a mate wil take their lads/lasses side over urs even tho they KNOW u r in the right!
elfunkyo

25th Mar 03 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah you're right there I'll just have to hope he sees the light
Lynny

25th Mar 03 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye, well hillzys sed he knows am not cheatin on him and wants 2 b with me, also we got a few really close mates, so what else matters, dont need them lot anyways
RichR
Premium Member

25th Mar 03 at 17:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had the missus mates trying to break us up, were all the same age you see, all went to school, sixth form together, then me and H got together nearly 4 years ago, they didnt like this cause they thought i was stealing her away from them or something, ( even though we still spent the same amount of time together etc).
They've all got b/fs about 2/3 years older than them and they've got a real thing about me and the missus cause were the same age, which is ghey tbh

I sorted it out though in the best way possible, dont bother with them and hang out with other mates or meet peopel off here as mutual freinds, like Jaffa, Stubbsy & CLurabelle, corsasri16v, and mrempire and never mention the three witches as they became known ;p

[Edited on 25-03-2003 by LiVe LeE]
Lynny

25th Mar 03 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye ya all right, thanks for the advice ppl, we r jst goin out with new/different mates now and tbh, they can go 2 hell!
Andy Stocker

25th Mar 03 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can they GTF?
Lynny

25th Mar 03 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they can

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 'Mates' 23 database queries in 0.0134549 seconds