corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » best exhaust setup

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author best exhaust setup
JaffaTB

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 10 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what do you reckon is the best exhaust setup? just fitted a sportex centre pipe with silencer and 3" backbox to my car and it feels slower than it did with my previous setup (straight through centre pipe and standard backbox) i have a 4-2-1 manifold and decat too, with the standard backbox it seemed to pull a lot better but now it just creeps up, thinking of going back to standard manifold and cat but just thought i would ask here what you reckon is gives the best performance?
Dukesy123

3rd Sep 10 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a standard manifold-downpipe-cat but a sportex cat back system with the race tube (straight thru centre section) with a 4" tailpipe backbox, it pulls a bit more than standard and sounds lush!

i had a polo mk4 previous to my latest corsa and i had similar system to you and i found it didnt pull due to the not being any standard restrictions so there wasnt enough pressure in the lower rev range but it would pull higher up the revs?

dont know if thats any help???
JaffaTB

3rd Sep 10 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers, the car is a 1.4 8v sri seemed quite nippy til i put this on now it just seems loud and sluggish

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » best exhaust setup 23 database queries in 0.0074830 seconds