corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Atom gets V8 and 900bhp per tonne

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Atom gets V8 and 900bhp per tonne
Graham88

User status: Offline
9th Sep 10 at 03:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I honestly think I'd rather have one of these than a supercar, they're just my kind of car. I do want to own a Supercharged Atom at some point in life
dannymccann

9th Sep 10 at 06:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A normal Atom is within reach of most people (they were £30k new?) but again as said it isnt a car you could use everyday - you might as well have a motorbike in the rain and save yourself £25k

For a weekend car though And this one, 900bhp per tonne. Just insane
Ash_EP3

9th Sep 10 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Epic, 1st one was quick enough and now this..... bye ferrari, lambo, aston, mazarati
RichR
Premium Member

9th Sep 10 at 13:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
I honestly think I'd rather have one of these than a supercar, they're just my kind of car. I do want to own a Supercharged Atom at some point in life

Paul who owns CarbonMods is building an MEV Rocket Kit Car which is loosly based on the Atom; he's modified the chassis, rollbar and frame to make it more Atom like but its looks stunning and sub 10k(iirc); his is running a TB'd 2.0 Duratec engine and he hasn't scrimped on bits and pieces, willwodd pedal box; his own carbon bucket seats (@1.4kg each!!); carbon panels, cycle wings, firewall etc

This is a standard Rocket but his is much more attractive

if you look really carefully behind the C5 and microlight; you can see the double loop roll hoops and trumpets of the TBs in this photo

[Edited on 09-09-2010 by LiVe LeE]
joe holvey sxi

9th Sep 10 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Atom gets V8 and 900bhp per tonne 23 database queries in 0.0790699 seconds