corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Woo!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Woo!
BluKoo

User status: Offline
   8th Sep 10 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a look at the paper counterpart of my licence and just realised i've got a clean licence again

I know its of no significance to any of you and you probably don't care, but i'm happy
SXi_Tim

8th Sep 10 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did this about 5 years ago got 'caught' the other day doing 34 in a 30 and have to attend a speed awareness course at the cost of £70 but still avoided points.
BluKoo

8th Sep 10 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm gonna behave myself and or watch my back. I can't be arsed with more points. I want to get something a little nicer/faster next.
ShEp

8th Sep 10 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still on 9 points till next year
Shell
Premium Member

8th Sep 10 at 20:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SXi_Tim
I did this about 5 years ago got 'caught' the other day doing 34 in a 30 and have to attend a speed awareness course at the cost of £70 but still avoided points.
You are supposed to be allowed 10% + 1mph over the speed limit are you not? So 34 is ok?

On the 25th I'll have been driving for 2 years so will have 12 points leeway instead of 6! So no worrying about being banned then sitting test again. Not that i have points anyway
Steve
Premium Member

8th Sep 10 at 20:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you're not allowed anything, its at officers discression, a lot do use that guide, but its not an allowance and you can be done for 31 in a 30 if they so wish
Shell
Premium Member

8th Sep 10 at 21:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well that's just poop.
adiohead

8th Sep 10 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can also get done for going too slow.
Eddx14xe

8th Sep 10 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Speed camera's go off at 10% over the speed limit shell e.g dual carriageway camera's go off at 77mph.

But if a police officer catches you over the limit then your over the limit
SXi_Tim

8th Sep 10 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah he popped out of nowhere with his little radar gun, he was so fat i spotted him a mile off and thought i'd slowed to 30

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Woo! 23 database queries in 0.0122170 seconds