corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1998 CITROEN SAXO VTR SILVER - NO MOT - SHORT TAX

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1998 CITROEN SAXO VTR SILVER - NO MOT - SHORT TAX
KingDoug

User status: Offline
15th Sep 10 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Citroen
Model - Saxo
Engine - 1.6 VTR
Mileage - 103497
Price - Open to offers above 300

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07590920539

General information -

The car has recently run out of MOT (July) and has until the end of SEPT worth of tax left on it. I have had the car for just under a year now and have had no major problems with the car. Lovely little car and for my age it was surprisingly cheap on insurance. I have a lot of receipts and history for the car. Recently changed the Idle Control Valve due to a over-revving problem. Other than that this car has been a perfect car for me. Sad to see it go but can use the extra money towards my travels.

Good points of the car:
Lots of service history
Blaupunkt CD Player
Electric Windows and Central Locking
Unique Colour Combination
Good Running and Reliable Car

Now on to the bad points, only a few:
Small crease/dent in drivers side front panel - Very hard to notice, no damage to paint work. See Picture 6
Small cosmetic damage to the passengers side of the bumper - Small amount and would only need a touch up. See Picture 7
Laquer peel on the spoiler - Mainly on the drivers side. See Picture 5
Engine Management Light on - the car completed a 300 mile trip perfectly and within the last 50 miles I noticed loss of power whilst going downhill, not sure what this is. A friend says it could be a blocked injector or spark plug but haven't the money to check or repair.

Pictures

[Edited on 15-09-2010 by KingDoug]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1998 CITROEN SAXO VTR SILVER - NO MOT - SHORT TAX 25 database queries in 0.0073318 seconds