corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Help finding a song

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help finding a song
Adam C
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Sep 10 at 23:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watched the music video on VH1 a few weeks ago but can't for the life of me remember who sang it or what it was called, I can't even remember a single lyric, all I can remember is the video.

Was a guy around 30 wearing a black suit, dark hair and glasses I think?

Being on VH1 I'd take a guess at it being 80's possibly, in the video all I can remember is him doing some very weird floppy dancing, at certain parts there is 3 of the same guy copied standing behind him all doing the same dance, Im not even sure if I could class it as dancing as at one point he slaps his head a couple of times and the upper half of his body flops down, all his 'dancing' is like that.
From what I remember the background of the video was just a fuzzy black and white tv screen or something close to that.

Not much help I know but hopefully someone knows the song Im on about, any idea's?

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Help finding a song 24 database queries in 0.0060210 seconds