corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arrizone Project [Plenty of Pics :D]

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arrizone Project [Plenty of Pics :D]
Silverrocket

User status: Offline
   18th Sep 10 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello guys, my names dale im new to the site and decided to put my project up here, the car is a 1.2 8v and its been stood outside for almost a year now so i decided im gonna start some work on it.

Start:

Cost me £500 about a year ago and hid had 96,000 on clock but it looked pretty clean underneath so i jumped at it, first off i started to colour code the Interior while i was off work ill maybe have gone a little over kill but its silver so its not realy overpowering ignore the CD player just thrown into test the sound system.

Next i decided on smoothing the rear end and sprayed the bumper and arches satin blacks

next i brought a set of Cav slabs for £30 from a mate they was in a realy bad state tho so got them sand blasted for £4.50 per wheel i quite like the silver center caps i think it breaks the black nicely what do you guys think?

then my mate gave me a facelift bumper the otherday for free but unfortunatly it was in pretty badshape so i started to repair and smooth it

gonna be meshed as the bottom slots had deformed so i just chopped them out and im also trying to get my hands on a Irmscher Splitter.

Still to come:

New Back Box, started smoothing the roof and gonna get it vinyled black, gonna Drop it on its arse, looking to get some steinmetz skirts but i might settle for some gsi ones and also looking for a badboy bonnet and a set of depos.

Cheers guys let me know what you think

[Edited on 18-09-2010 by Silverrocket]
Silverrocket

User status: Offline
18th Sep 10 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for some reason those 4 pictures are refusing to resize sorry :S tryed reposting them and even deleting them and reuploading they still come up full size in the post

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arrizone Project [Plenty of Pics :D] 24 database queries in 0.0101070 seconds