corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance problem.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Insurance problem.
Ben G

User status: Offline
19th Sep 10 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

took out an insurance policy with elephant in july on the puma.

before this i was insured with greenlight with the puma, and had an accident in march.

the claim wasn't settled until a week before my years policy was up and it was the other parties fault, so i got a non fault claim on my insurance.

i notified elephant at the time of taking out my current insurance policy that i had a non fault claim and everything was fine, paid the 750 quid, and no problems.

just looked at my credit card statement and i've been charged an additional £120 for ''another claim'' made in june 2010 (i as still with my previous insurers then).

but i only made 1 claim, and only have 1 claim on my insurance renewal from greenlight insurance.

i think they have got the claim mixed up and it has gone down as 2 claims instead of one, but i can't help but think i've been done somewhere.

seems a bit strange. now, waiting on some chinese woman phoning me back...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance problem. 23 database queries in 0.0082111 seconds