corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Serious help may be naughty...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Serious help may be naughty...
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Sep 10 at 09:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry but @ the guy eating girls

[Edited on 21-09-2010 by Steve]
Ben G

21st Sep 10 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by glb
Need to be registered with DVLA etc to get details

Know anyone in the car ticketing/clamping business?

incorrect...

when someone crashed into my focus and drove off, my dad sent a letter to the dvla requesting her address because she drove off.

got a letter in the next day or so with her home address

so yes, you can get their address pretty easily from having their reg number.
LukeD

21st Sep 10 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsaadzy
id watch urself up there .. my mates mate :S was in kent and she was in a club with sum random guy n he tried taking her back to his house ... obviously she said no n went home .. when she gt up the next day she had a mark on her neck so she went to the doctors and they sed the only way you can get this mark is from a human bite .. thy sent the police round this guys house and there was loads of dead girls on the floor with bites out of them .. he turned out to be a cannibal :/

Havoc
Banned

21st Sep 10 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsaadzy
id watch urself up there .. my mates mate :S was in kent and she was in a club with sum random guy n he tried taking her back to his house ... obviously she said no n went home .. when she gt up the next day she had a mark on her neck so she went to the doctors and they sed the only way you can get this mark is from a human bite .. thy sent the police round this guys house and there was loads of dead girls on the floor with bites out of them .. he turned out to be a cannibal :/

awesome story
Teddy

21st Sep 10 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Do bear in mind that even if they attend quickly, there's no crime currently in progress.

If you've supplied the reg there will be a report on it. Rushing around to see your girlfriend doesn't improve the possibility of catching anyone. My guess is that it's on false plates and the PNC has drawn a blank, therefore the likelyhood of needing a statement in order to prosecute is small.

Unfortunate, but if the moment has passed, no amount of Police attention will change that.

This is correct.
The full facts will be investigated, but as there is no direct risk of safety (at the time of report) then a response will be managed accordingly.

If your partner had called from the back of the car, the response would be completly different as I am sure you would comprehend.

The police will come to take a statement, and take all the car details.

With reference to her assaulting him - a defence in law is self defence, I would take that, no action will be brought there.

If you are serious about this investigation, let the police do their job, we can be quite good at it!
Don't go hunting (although putting myself in your position, I would find it tough admitidly) but to bring this to justice does involve you not getting involved.

Just my thoughts.

And I hope you and your partner are ok!
johnny86
Premium Member

22nd Sep 10 at 14:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We had the local police and a woman who deals with stuff like this come round and they said they have located the man and have spoken to him and was then told "are you sure you got the right person and we've been around and spoken to him and he was at home with his wife and to be honest he doesn't seem the type of man to do this" I went mad as now you gotta be a certain type to try and snatch someone.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Serious help may be naughty... 23 database queries in 0.0114851 seconds