corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Suzuki Swift

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Suzuki Swift
daymoon
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 10 at 19:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Suzuki
Model - Swift GTi
Engine - 1.3 16v
Mileage - 1200 miles on engine, 83k on car
Price - 1200

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address - daymoon@sky.com

General information -
Suzuki Swift on 51 Plate
MOT Till May 2011 and tax Till November this year.

Originally car was a 1.0 GLS but now has a GTi engine fitted.

The engine itself has been rebuilt with:
*New pistons ( 0.5mm oversized)
*New shells
*New Rings
*ALL new seals
*New gaskets
*New 02 sensor
*Head skim
*Valve stem seals
*New clutch
*New timing belt and tensioner
*Recent water pump
Probably missed something as there was soo much stuff.

Conversion itself involved a lot of rewiring ( some of it is still not finished) that was done by my dad who is an electrician. Main wiring issues being rear loom and wiper/headlight controls.

GTi's are known to have problems with 2nd gear, but i have sourced and fitted a low milleage GTi gearbox that is in very good condition and goes into all gears and stays there!

This car is very quick for what it is, and will suprise a few "hot hatches".
I would love to strip it out, cage it, put decent suspension on it. But it is my daily car and i need some thing more practical as i do 60+ miles a day.

Other mods are:

*phase 2 gti FARB
*Rear anti roll bar ( not fitted)
* Cat back exhaust in stainless steel.(too loud, i was going to get middle box added)
* Alloys with new rubber all round, wheels need a refurb
* Lowering springs
* Wind deflectors
* Laguna splitter
* GTi boot spoiler
* GTi side skirts(not fitted)
* small steering wheel

Fitted with Bucket seats as standard

At asking price i will include all gti spares i have
* Spare G/box with broken 2nd gear
* MAF unit
* Solenoids and valves for manifold
* TPS sensor
* Stock TB and SR20 TB
* Spare manifold
* Complete rear disc conversion(rare to find)
* Coil

This is one of a kind car and you will not find another one like this. Most original GTi's are rotten!

The car needs a bit of work ( paint work wise) to make it mint, mechanically it is good! This car is seriously unpractial for me as i travel to uni which is 60 miles round trip and it is a pain in the back side although i get there quick !

Aswell as that, i have no garage, and working on the car now is way too cold and dark when i have free time.

Still registered as 1.0 though, so up to new keeper to change that, i only told my insurance.
Asking price: 1200

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Suzuki Swift 25 database queries in 0.0039370 seconds