corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Season 9 of Family Guy up

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Season 9 of Family Guy up
alan-g-w

User status: Offline
5th Oct 10 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above, haven't seen anything posted about it and actually meant to put this up last week. The first two episodes of series 9 are up, to say the least I'm not impressed. They've changed the animation and it now looks like Futurama, don't reckon it suits Family Guy at all. Not even for that fact alone, they're just going downhill like they have been for the last couple of seasons.

[Edited on 05-10-2010 by alan-g-w]
ssj_kakarot

5th Oct 10 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

huh i actually thought the first ep was pretty good, focused more on an actual story rather than cutting away to 4 mins of repetitive unfunny shit every other minute like previous episodes, reminds me more of the first few seasons which where actually good.

cant say i noticed much about the animation mind

if you fancy something different and genuinely funny/weird should download "the venture bros" truly funny show.
alan-g-w

5th Oct 10 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sound mate, got any good links to it?
Neo

5th Oct 10 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldnt say it looks futurama'esque, and they still keep me entertained, a far cry from series 3 & 4 but still great IMO
alan-g-w

5th Oct 10 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've honestly came away from watching the first two struggling to think of funny bits to talk about from them or remember things that stuck out. I wouldn't say they've ruined it just yet but it's on a slippery slope.
Tomnova16
Premium Member

5th Oct 10 at 09:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought season 8 was the best
where is the link?

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
alan-g-w

5th Oct 10 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I watch it on www.tv-links.eu but there are all sorts to choose from if you stick it into google.
ssj_kakarot

5th Oct 10 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
sound mate, got any good links to it?

na sorry mate i usually just download off rapidshare dont usually stream, theres bound to be some kicking around somewhere though,

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Season 9 of Family Guy up 24 database queries in 0.0790861 seconds