corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My corsa sport

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My corsa sport
Kris.Star.silver

User status: Offline
6th Oct 10 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi, been on here for a while but never posted so here goes.

Picked up a standard corsa sport from an elderley man i am the third owner and its got less 60k on it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

as you can see the car wasnt looking as good as it could have. So took the lowering springs off my damaged corsa b and lowerd the sport and gave it a good clean up and went my summer hols with it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Then i sappd the standard airbox for my drilled and de restricted one with courtney panel filter. Got a set of coilovers and de badged grille and custom rear springs. Kept them in the garage till i got my cesaros painted. Painted them diamond white with a painted arden blue lip. then put it all together one weekend and also stole the brakes from my damaged corsa, just the usual 2ltr brakes greenstuff pads and grooved and dimpled discs.

possibly thinking on selling now though

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My corsa sport 24 database queries in 0.0078790 seconds