corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Jail breaking your PS3

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Jail breaking your PS3
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Nov 10 at 18:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes you can use HaCkEd hex files or some shit, I'm not too bothered about online. Only just completed my first downloaded game, keeping my eye on sites like ps3hax though to see what else comes out.
andys sxi
Premium Member

14th Nov 10 at 18:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont bother downloading games i rent/ borrow then and copy them on to my hard drive

altho my ps3 has been updated to 3.42 so i cant use my ps3 jailbreak now

April 08 feature car
jamied

14th Nov 10 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm will have to look at the update. How come yours was updated? my bloody 8yr old nephew nearly updated mine the other day. I literally grabbed the controller off him a second before him pressing ok.
Demo

14th Nov 10 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

debating whether to update mine when gt5 comes out
andys sxi
Premium Member

14th Nov 10 at 23:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jamied
hmm will have to look at the update. How come yours was updated? my bloody 8yr old nephew nearly updated mine the other day. I literally grabbed the controller off him a second before him pressing ok.

It's my own fault i told my girlfriend she would be Ok to play a new game that her mum bought but it needed a newer version so I said she would be fine to do it becuase I thought It was a update for the game not the ps3 it wasn't connected to the Internet so I thought it would have been fine gonna have to wait for the downgrade or the 3.42 jailbreak

April 08 feature car
mattievRS

15th Nov 10 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Demo

youll have to for the game to work.All the j/b ps3s out there will not play gt5 so if you want to play the game then dont j/b it for now till they sort the exploit out for it.
Cavey

15th Nov 10 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by m17tty
quote:
Originally posted by Demo

youll have to for the game to work.All the j/b ps3s out there will not play gt5 so if you want to play the game then dont j/b it for now till they sort the exploit out for it.

Which was the reason for this delay wasn't it? they wanted it to be only usable on the newest firmware?
mattievRS

15th Nov 10 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sort of yeah.They put some extra work into the game to use the security update to the games advantage, to stop it being pirated.They then missed the disc stamping and printing window so had to delay longer.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll