corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » housemate is a complete tool

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author housemate is a complete tool
LeeM

User status: Offline
10th Oct 10 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
Thing is, you don't really want starange people in your home! You don't really know what they will get up to. And, people up after 2am are generally on some sort of drugs...

Lol we were all up till 6 this morning at my mrs' house, no ones was on drugs
sand-eel

10th Oct 10 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pity you don't own the flat/house whatever, as if it was me, he would be told there and then to fuck off.
nick_sri

10th Oct 10 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Simon
Was this the first time it happened? Did you tell them to shut up before your dad kicked them out?

nope , i overreacted abit. just knew he would bring people back so i was already worked up. told him this is the last time then walked away, then he followed and decided to kick off. arms waving the lot. spat all over my expensive tv. thats when my dad came down and he suddenly shut up haha. what a cunt.

cheers for the comments, think im going to try one last time to sit down and sort it. if not ill kick him out.
nick_sri

10th Oct 10 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel
Pity you don't own the flat/house whatever, as if it was me, he would be told there and then to fuck off.

just renting unfortunatly. all the stuff in the house is mine , i even let him use one of my beds and all my furniture etc. so i think that would put me in a better situation if i did make him leave
antnee

10th Oct 10 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Thing is, you don't really want starange people in your home! You don't really know what they will get up to. And, people up after 2am are generally on some sort of drugs...

Last night I was up til about 4, night before 5, weds night 4 again, never touched drugs

antnee

10th Oct 10 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All the people I know that house share get on fine, just depends on personalities, some people get on, others don't.
sand-eel

10th Oct 10 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

how did I miss that, they must pub pills in peoples pints in nightclubs after 2am then.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » housemate is a complete tool 23 database queries in 0.0086071 seconds