corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 1001 Beer Challange

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1001 Beer Challange
Jamie Walby

User status: Offline
5th Aug 11 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Slow progress recently, training for Lands End bike ride took priority. Am on 130 now.
GSi Ghost

User status: Offline
5th Aug 11 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can I just say that I was inspired by this idea... and when I say "was inspired by" I mean "copied off". The only difference is I havent placed the stringent rules such as having to have photographic evidence and if I see them in a shop then thats fair game too. My only rule is that buying off the internet and getting friends to bring foreign beers back from holiday is a no-no.

I've managed 97 so far since January this year, it's becoming more difficult now.

Have you managed to tick off brewdog's paradox? it appears to be limited supply, I went all the way to brewdog bar in edinburgh (about 200 miles) to find that not even the brewer has it in stock!!!

Anyway, happy drinking!

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 1001 Beer Challange 23 database queries in 0.0088420 seconds