corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk1 clio turbo (r5 gtt)long mot,tax,very tidy....sale/swaps.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mk1 clio turbo (r5 gtt)long mot,tax,very tidy....sale/swaps.
vcorsasport1.6

User status: Offline
14th Oct 10 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi folks,
up for sale/swap is my clio turbo (used to 1.4 sport,still registered as one too so cheap insurance) would be upto new owner to change!!,

colour:-
blue

MOT until may 2011!

TAX until end november 2010 (only £65 for 6 month tho!)

i have a big folder full of receipts for this car and the r5 that the engine came out of! inc near every mot from new!

the clio itself has done around 60,000 miles according to the mot cert,
and apparently the r5 engine had dont aroung 55k! (dont think i have proof but it is a very clean engine)
the clocks are from another r5 turbo and are shownt about 120k,

mods are,
front mount intercooler with chrome pipes
big induction filter
headgasket only done 2 month ago
gas shocks
big brake conversion on front
full s/s exhaust from turbo back (sounds brilliant)
full valver kit inc flush bonnet (no badge)
yellow fogs (that work)
bodywork is really really good with no scratches or rust ANYWHERE! the only problem is the drivers front plastic wing has got a crack in it and will need either repairing or replacing (they are cheap so no worries)
tsw white multispoke alloys with 4 good tyres
valver bucket seat interior
r5 gtt clocks
boost gauge
car handles very well and boosts fine, no smoke or rattles etc etc

bad bits (not a lot and every car has them!)
needs a choke cable, i currently just do it from under the bonnet and it doesnt really bother me to be honest
needs the drivers wing either repairing or replacing
fuel gauge doesnt work but the light comes on when its coming upto refill time, may just be a faulty connection

i wouldnt be wanting to sell but im just far too used to bigger cars now and i thought that i would get used to driving a smaller one again and i just cant,
i am up for swaps if you have a bigger car (whatever make etc, just ask i can only say no!)

or it is for sale at only £1095 ono

i will send pics to anyone that is interested via email, pm me for my email addy.

just to summarise, this is a very quick,nice looking car that is cheap to run,tax and insure, no matter what age!
how many cars can you say that about!

please get in touch if you have any questions, im sure that i have left a lot of stuff out,
cheers for reading,
brad

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk1 clio turbo (r5 gtt)long mot,tax,very tidy....sale/swaps. 25 database queries in 0.0084291 seconds