corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Punto GT3 (T&T) - £875

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Punto GT3 (T&T) - £875
kz

User status: Offline
16th Oct 10 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The car itself has just hit over 110k miles, I haven't got any history with it apart from myself and what the previous owner had (not a lot!) it has a few months TAX left on it and MOT until March 2011. Mods are as follows...

Seb 2 chip
FMIC
Baileys DV
Samco boost pipe (brand new)
3BR hybrid boost controller (brand new)
Pipercross induction kit

Was told from the previous owner that it was running 165bhp which I believe is about right for a Seb 2 setup

The car has recently had a new clutch slave cylinder installed. Also installed a new actuator as the car was having trouble holding boost, it's now improved but I run the car quite low now anyway around 10-12PSI

15" Team Dynamics alloys in pretty good nick! They passed the MOT but two of the tyres are going to need replacing soonish

Lowered on Spax VSX suspension

4" (I think) exhaust

Rear tinted windows

The bodywork isn't in great condition so don't expect a minter. The rear bumper is scuffed on the left hand side and the front bumper needs a new bolt to hold it in place properly
Both the door key holes have been smoothed over, opens via button on the alarm. Unfortauntely this tends to be rather temperamental. Could probably do with another alarm system
It also has better, euro plates on the car now! However I haven't taken any new pics with them on yet
Smoothed over boot
Rear tinted lights
Brand new battery only fitted this week... comes with a four year guarantee

BAD POINT

The car is currently having a low rev problem when slowing down. I've been told it's probably a leak in a pipe, I had this before and it was simply a case of replacing the boost pipe. I'm continuing to diagnose the problem

Standard interior bar Ripspeed gear knob and gaitors, and boost gauge

I'm not going to include the headunit as it cost me £350! But I'll leave the Pioneer speakers in and amp/sub if I get full asking price

And that price I'm looking for is £875, thanks...

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Punto GT3 (T&T) - £875 25 database queries in 0.0098960 seconds