corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » A school mates injury WW NSFW

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author A school mates injury WW NSFW
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
24th Oct 10 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

happened to a mate. he lost top of two fingers as factory were running machine with some safety feature it had. he got a payout and everyone seemed jealous. id much rather have a normal hand. he always gets called stump now too
Corsa_Sport21

24th Oct 10 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep,i havnt spoke to him in years.We all went our seperate ways and he turned into a fanny.Thot he was invincible.
Tried telling him to buy a house etc but he thought,fuk it ive waited this long for the cash,gonna enjoy myself.
John G

24th Oct 10 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
No Xbox for him worst thing about it!

[Edited on 24-10-2010 by CORSA NUT]

why? fingers only hold back of pad? you use your thumbs mainly

looking closely at the pictures im right in thinking he's only lost the tips off 3 fingers? not nice but im sure over time he will adapt, cant see it stopping him doing much.

ps. this isn't toning down the accident more looking on the bright side and the reality
JodieSarah

24th Oct 10 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One of our delivery guys posted a note through a customers door to tell them where he'd left their product and as he went to take his hand back out of the letter box it ripped two of his fingers off! Awful accidents, i'd rather have a full set of fingers than the money.
DannyB
Premium Member

24th Oct 10 at 21:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Must have ran away from the letterbox like a bomb was about to go off?
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

24th Oct 10 at 21:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe that was his cover story but it was actually the bomb he posted that blew his fingers off

[Edited on 24-10-2010 by Mike B]
Graeme
Premium Member

24th Oct 10 at 21:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a old work college`s hand is very similar, caught his in a cam belt and crushed the fingers around the pullys and had to amputate them.

Makes me cringe everytime i think about that.

Gota think least its only the tips, whole hand or whole fingers would be worse.
ssj_kakarot

24th Oct 10 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

someone just lost 2 fingers in one of the bakeries close to us easy to do i guess :/

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » A school mates injury WW NSFW 23 database queries in 0.1789019 seconds