corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Little assortment, HU and astra bits

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Little assortment, HU and astra bits
Pete_vxl

User status: Offline
25th Oct 10 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have recently bought a new car so they are parts from my old car or spares i have collected. I would rather pick up to save the trip to the post office but all prices include postage as a worst case price.

Rear brake set up for an astra mk4 gsi, this will also fit any mk5 astra.

2 nearly new disks (very little wear), brand new pads, nearly new Lucas calipers and stainless steel hoses to go with it.

This set up is practically new, everything bar the pads has very little wear. These do fit MK4 gsi but i don't know if they will fit any other models in the MK4 range.

GSI/VXR crossover pipe £20 posted

£100 posted.

Sony CDX-GT828U - Perfect condition, no chips scratches or wear, all buttons work. Very good HU, only selling as my vectra has the double din set up. It can play USB and has aux in for ipod etc.

Full details: http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-cdx-gt828u-cd-mp3-usb-player_p-23220.html

£90 posted

Standard pre-cat (mk4 GSI) - what it says really, good con, taken off as i de-catted, good to have come mot time etc.

£20 posted

MK4 astra rear wiper (hatch) - bought but never fitted

£13 posted

[Edited on 26-10-2010 by Pete_vxl]
Bonney

25th Oct 10 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics of the calipers. Mine have seized and am in need of new ones!
Pete_vxl

25th Oct 10 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get them tomorrow Bonney, do you have lucas just now? If you have the Bosch ones you will also need to buy a thing to convert them to the Lucas set up aswell.
Pete_vxl

26th Oct 10 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All pics up now and also found my old crossover so thats up for sale too.
Bonney

26th Oct 10 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just had a look at mine, They are the Bosch ones
Pete_vxl

27th Oct 10 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

offers before ebay

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Little assortment, HU and astra bits 25 database queries in 0.4311500 seconds