corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My New Astra :)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My New Astra :)
nathy_87

User status: Offline
27th Oct 10 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What is it like to drive Joe? Seen one down the road i quite like the look of, but never get time to go have a proper look at it.
X16joeXE

27th Oct 10 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 5dr corsa-3dr_polo
What is it like to drive Joe? Seen one down the road i quite like the look of, but never get time to go have a proper look at it.

Drives really nicely tbh. Before i lowered it, the ride was comfy yet it went round corners quicker than ive ever managed to get my corsa's. Really does stick to the road. Its not to wallowey standard, but its not harsh either. Now ive lowered it though it handled EVEN better! Ride comfort has decreased, but not by alot. One thing i would say is that i find the seats give me back ache. There quite hard. Maybe its because mine are new and not worn in yet. But they are nowhere near as comfy as my old Corsa sport seats
X16joeXE

27th Oct 10 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and if you ever decide to get one, get a 1.9CDTI, there quick, and with a DTUK box go straight to 200BHP.

The 1.8VVT is pretty guttless until high revs, and it drinks fuel like theres a hole in the tank!

I couldnt insure the 1.9 and tbh im not sure i could live with listeneing to a diesel. But it is a much better option
Pete_vxl

27th Oct 10 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Personally dont think these cars mod very well, the bonnet is horrific and no matter what parts are going on i dont think its going to work but saying that i may be wrong. I like the wrap on the pillars though, just like older vectras and astras.
Kano

27th Oct 10 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lowered and there done tbh, that wrap looks shocking..
MarkM

27th Oct 10 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They don't need any changes. On a related topic I've got a 150 CDTI Sport Hatch with XP. I've just removed my Irmsher upper grille for a standard grille and couldn't beleive the gap between the bonnet and the top of the grille...

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My New Astra :) 23 database queries in 0.0159259 seconds