corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Live DeadMau5 Set

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Live DeadMau5 Set
mike56gte

User status: Offline
28th Oct 10 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BluKoo
Worth the effort though. I've been down to the arches quite a few times before.

While there are more and more big names coming to Aberdeen, nothing beats a road trip, a hotel and a night at the Arches

yeah true. think we might be staying in a hotel this time we stayed in my mates girlfriends student flat last time and dont think we are welcome back
mike56gte

User status: Offline
28th Oct 10 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Xs
quote:
Originally posted by mike56gte
quote:
Originally posted by Xs
quote:
Originally posted by mike56gte
quote:
Originally posted by Xs
Seen deadmau5 a couple of time, best was at WHP last year. Got tickets for the braehead night, but not sure on how it will be? Worried the crowd might be a bit shit, but will give it a go.

yeah am goin to that. what makes ye think the crowd will be shit?

Its at Braehead... could attract your coloursfest and fantazia crowd in their hyperglow yellows and oranges. I usually just try stick to the arches or sub club tbh.

I missed him at Amnesia this summer as I went over early for The Prodigy at Ibiza Rocks

am going to the arches on november 17th to laidback luke should be good was at the arches a coupl of months ago it was good and there wasnt even any big djs playing.

Going to that too. I've been going to the arches for years, try to make Pressure every month (last friday of the month) which is always a good night.

could just about have a CS meet at the arches at this rate

[Edited on 28-10-2010 by mike56gte]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Live DeadMau5 Set 23 database queries in 0.0102999 seconds