corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » unfinished project (swaps)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author unfinished project (swaps)
walshy_corsab

User status: Offline
31st Oct 10 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - trip
Engine - 1.2
Mileage - 80k
Price - 2000

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07758735590
Contact email address - walshy7ev@hotmail.co.uk

General information - i have a breeze blue nova 1.2 it has full gsi interior it has got coil overs on gte ear drop wheels 2.0 drilled grooved and vented disks the engine bay has been resprayed black and i have fitted a fully rebuilt c20xe engine in the car the engine was rebuilt at birkenhead engine centre it has r1 motobike carbs that have recently been set up the car needs a respray as the roof boot an wing have been smoothed so its in primer in places there is no rot on the car atall it has had new rear arches about 3 years go so they are like new the car just needs a few bits ect water pipes fitting gear linkage setting up exhaust system fuel pump fitting and its good to go it has ran out of tax but has mot for 6 months im sad to see it go but ive started a new project and lost interest now im looking to swap for a high spec c20let engine or a nova saloon..

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » unfinished project (swaps) 25 database queries in 0.0087590 seconds