corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » EML LIGHT

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author EML LIGHT
dan_16sport

User status: Offline
2nd Nov 10 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was driving to work this morning in my vts,just taking it easy....turned of at a junction and there was a tractor in front so in second i took over,only reving to around 4-5k.When changing into 3rd my EML light came on.Iv just put the diagnostic on it and the only code its coming up with is the cataylic converter is below its freshhold or something.There was a decat on the car when i bought it and the EML light was not on and now it wont clear........any ideas?>!?!

New Poll