corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » clio gtt

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author clio gtt
xcore

User status: Offline
2nd Nov 10 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above picked this up for abit of fun, brill car just need something bigger to be honest

colour:-
blue

MOT until may 2011!

TAX until end november 2010 (only £65 for 6 month tho!)

I have a big folder full of receipts for this car and the r5 that the engine came out of! inc near every mot from new!

the clio itself has done around 60,000 miles according to the mot cert,
and apparently the r5 engine had don't aroung 55k! (dont think I have proof but it is a very clean engine)
the clocks are from another r5 turbo and are shownt about 120k,

mods are,
front mount intercooler with chrome pipes
big induction filter
headgasket only done 2 month ago
gas shocks
big brake conversion on front
full s/s exhaust from turbo back (sounds brilliant)
full valver kit inc flush bonnet
yellow fogs (that work)
bodywork is super super clean with no scratches or rust ANYWHERE! the only problem is the drivers front plastic wing has got a crack in it and will need either repairing or replacing (they are cheap so no worries) the underneath of the car is like new!
tsw white multispoke alloys with 4 good tyres
valver bucket seat interior
r5 gtt clocks
boost gauge
car handles very well and boosts fine, no smoke or rattles etc etc

bad bits (not a lot and every car has them!)
needs a choke cable, I currently just do it from under the bonnet and it doesnt really bother me to be honest
needs the drivers wing either repairing or replacing
brakes sometimes rumble abit when they are cold
fuel gauge doesnt work but the light comes on when its coming upto refill time
bodyworks good apart from a the pass light which was pushed in slighty (will get pics of this)
Currently doing the headgasket will be done by end of week, using an uprated hg and 12.9 hitensile bolts

just to summarise, this is a very quick,nice looking car which is ripe for making quicker as its currently running standard boost
cars still registered as a 1.4 clio, its up to the new owner to change this if they wish

price 1100ish
swaps for something bigger and more practical

guerrilla_radio@hotmail.co.uk

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » clio gtt 25 database queries in 0.0111871 seconds