corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Max Power RIP

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Max Power RIP
Nic Barnes

User status: Offline
13th Nov 10 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics of her must almost pre date the internet as cant find any
3CorsaMeal

13th Nov 10 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah. I have seen it pop up on the Corrado forum a few times.

bit better colour now.

quote:
Originally posted by Limecat
quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
the Max power project Corrado. yes it was better 15yrs ago, I agree nic

It was at Trax with us about 3 years ago?

quote:
Originally posted by 3i_gaz
was a good mag!! shame to see yet another part of the whole car "modding" scene dying!!

The thing that killed the modified scene is ironically the thing you are on now; the Internet. Every dick and their dog wants a piece of it. Everyone gets their back up over fuck all and decides to start their own site therefore further fragmenting the scene. I used to go to cruises (yes, cruises, not tossers in a car park) where you heard from word of mouth.

Max Power has been shit since about 1999 TBH. But I haven't even looked at it in at least 5/6 years.
jr

13th Nov 10 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

olivia is married to leon haslam now, and looks pretty much identical
Mertin

14th Nov 10 at 03:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was speaking to my mates unclemfrom london tonight, ( used to be JC from max power woth the flip punto then ka) he left max a few years ago for loaded and now with zoo. Im sure he said they were selling 11k issues or 111k maybe and then in his last they sold alot less, somethong likem30k or maybe even 3k ( bit worse for wear and cant remember 100%

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Max Power RIP 23 database queries in 0.0228841 seconds