corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » G.I. ***2004 1.8 SRI Corsa 'C'***Sold***

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author G.I. ***2004 1.8 SRI Corsa 'C'***Sold***
makem_gashy

User status: Offline
13th Nov 10 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm gaining interest on breaking my 2004 1.8 SRI, if i get enough people wanting parts i will go ahead with stripping although i would rather it go as a whole as tbh it wouldnt take much to get it back onto the road, it drives perfectley fine and all the damage is cosmetic the only reason i'm not fixing it is with my girlfriend being pregnant i need something bigger and the corsa just doesnt cut it

I will state some rough prices for some of the major parts but if its not listed drop me a PM and i'll get back to you asap! If your interested in the car as a whole i'm asking for £1250 OVNO (considering the engineer valuated the repair job at £250 - £750, thats a cheap SRI) only PM me if your geniuenly interested as i carnt be arsed with any time wasters!

Here is some general pics of the car.

Front

Rear ( Theres no damage to the rear altho you can see there is no wing mirrors on :lol

Passenger side

Drivers side

As you can see it really wouldnt take that much to get it back on the road if you know what your doing

Here is some pictures of the other bits off the car that i have, If the car goes as a whole everything will be included with the sale. These prices do not include postage either.

Irmy grill, £120

Irmy twin round exhaust, £110

Irmy door protectors, £40 if you come and get them off

Irmy door pins, £15

Genuine 'Hagus' SRI mirrors with baseplates (passenger side glass is smashed), £140

In the picture above there is also the SRI lower centre grill, i have all three of these, £25

SRi spoiler (comes with washer jet and it is the bolt on one) £120
SRI alloy wheels ( Two front ones wil need a refurb and two new tyres, the back to are fine) £270
I dont have a picture of the two above but you get the idea with this picture

I've probleys forgot loads but if youve seen something just PM me for a price, i'm open to offers on all of the stuff too

[Edited on 13-11-2010 by makem_gashy]
makem_gashy

User status: Offline
13th Nov 10 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, not even the seat belt tensioners! Its sold now tho mate.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » G.I. ***2004 1.8 SRI Corsa 'C'***Sold*** 25 database queries in 0.0110590 seconds