corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa sport 1.6 16v with subtle mods and cons

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa sport 1.6 16v with subtle mods and cons
corsa_madd

User status: Offline
18th Nov 10 at 02:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa sport
Engine - 1.6 16v
Mileage - 148k
Price - £1400 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07904424490
Contact email address - corsa_madd112@hotmail.com

General information -

Right well i have had a real big change of plan so i am now selling my pride and joy

since i have had it i have spent loads of money on it e.g all the mods as i got it standard, new clutch cable, serviced it, new cooling temp sensor.

it does have a few minor dents and a little bit of surface rust but nothing that noticeable,

i know it is pretty high mileage but it runs sweet as a nut and has vauxhall service history up to 112k and all the booklets, never had no problems with it what so ever, mileage will go up as still using it, never reved high when cold always gets warmed up for at least 5 mins before driven

spec

interior
standard sport seats
air con - needs re-gassing
central locking
electric heated mirrors
power steering
ripspeed 6x9's
fusion front door speakers

exterior

lowered 60mm standard front shocks and spax rsx rear shocks
rare as rocking horse s**t steinmetz front splitter
irmscher side skirts
will come on gloss black cav slabs with yellow lip not wheels in pics with good tyres
sportex cat back system
drilled and grooved disks

engine

has VX performance inlet manifold fitted makes well loads of difference
ramair air filter
sia valve blanked off
3" cat back sportex

tax runs out at the end of the year
mot had still got about 6ish months

all in all its a very good clean and nippy car i would keep it but now interested in other things so now need the money to fund

£1400ono open to offers needs to sell

for any info or if you have any questions please feel free to call me on 07904424490

NO TIMEWASTERS OR TYRE KICKERS

Many thanks

Joe

[Edited on 21-11-2010 by corsa_madd]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa sport 1.6 16v with subtle mods and cons 25 database queries in 0.0048110 seconds