corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mk3 Golf Mk4 style headlights x 3

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mk3 Golf Mk4 style headlights x 3
Fro

User status: Offline
18th Nov 10 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

VR6 could be going up for sale soon so I need to get rid of my spares. (drop me a line if you may be interested - 102k black, bbs rx2's colour con int, will be quite cheap as was cat D due to door and slam panel.)

3 Mk4 style headlights have a couple of stonechips but nothing major on them, one of the pass side has had condensation in at somepoint judging by the water marks. Bulbs are included in the lights they are fitted.

I was running the two at the back.

£80 delivered for all three
£55 delivered for a pair
£35 delivered for a single (passenger side only)

Collection from Rainham/Essex.

Willing to split all three but would need buyers for the each of them before i will do this.

as always sensible offers will be considered.

Also have the following still
16" montreal II's powdercoated polished finish
16x7" Kosei sennekas
Front and rear mudflaps - non side skirt models for the fronts
cream/beige interior from VR6.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mk3 Golf Mk4 style headlights x 3 25 database queries in 0.0442920 seconds