corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Cav Slab Genuine Opel centre caps

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cav Slab Genuine Opel centre caps
Tomm R

User status: Offline
21st Nov 10 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up for sale i have a set of 4 Genuine Opel centre caps from a set of Cavalier Slabs.

They are all genuine with all of the numbers and stuff on the back and insides, they also have all of their locating pins and clips and stuff

The laqure is starting to peel and i need to clean them before i take some photos, they could idealy do with a re paint as they are still in the OEM paint but i understand that not everyones slabs are OEM colours so they will need painting anyway

I honestly dont have a clue what these are worth, they are not really what i deal with, i am going to go with £35 delivered? if these are drasticaly over priced let me know as i honestly dont have a clue on their value.

Photos will be up shortly
MATTSRI

11th Nov 11 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi i bought one of these of ebay for £4
ill take all four for £22 if u like?
Dobbo

13th Nov 11 at 04:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

il take the lot for £35 delivered, will you post?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Cav Slab Genuine Opel centre caps 25 database queries in 0.0072911 seconds