corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » R32 GTR 4DR,RWD

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author R32 GTR 4DR,RWD
WATSON

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 10 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Year: 1991
Make: Nissan
Model: HCR32 Skyline GTR 4 Door
Mileage: 104k in KM (Rb26dett installed with 40k)
Motor: RB26DETT
Color: Black

Hi all

With a heavy heart I’m putting my long term project up for sale as I just haven’t got the time to make it more awesome. I have had a lot of ups and downs with this mainly because I’ve been let down by allot of so called “professionals” at it, but I’ve got there slowly.
Was imported in late 2008 and left sitting as I had allot on. Late 2008 I got a smashed R33 GTR, as it was genuine low mileage and stage 1 I thought why not just combine the two. Fast forward to now and it’s done, but my goals have changed since and I’ve now got a V8 (can’t beat the noise) that I’m using for now.

Most parts on the car haven’t even done a hundred miles everything is new apart from a few bits and bobs that were transferred over from the 33 or bits that were already on the car.

This is a GTR with 4 doors and RWD.

It’s just come back from a full once over from The Garage in wishaw (Mark knows the car well) and has following done:

A years MOT
6 months road tax
Oils replaced.
Any niggles sorted.

I seriously haven’t even done a hundred miles in this as I have been too busy since it had its MOT. It never even done any miles since its last mot as it just sat getting work done constantly at the garage. This was intended to be a fast road car, so it’s around the 350bhp mark, pictures don’t tell the condition and presence of this car, the kit is still in brand new condition!

Spec
Engine

Rb26dett (genuine low mileage of 40k)
All belts/Gaskets replaced with Nissan ones (new)
Braided turbo oil lines(new)
All fluids changed(new)
Ran on silkoline 10/50(new)
NGK iridium tipped plugs(new)
All wiring thoroughly checked and/or replaced
Mines down pipes
Trust exhaust
Apexi filters
Sagutia(sp) copper radiator (out of Keith cowies old set up, it’s a monster)
HKT radiator cap
Greddy front mount intercooler
Greddy hard pipes
Full Acusump kit, the big one(new)
Oil cooler(new)
Oil filter relocation kit(new)
Drifworks magnetic sump plug(new)
Decat pipe
Gtr fuel pump

Electronics

It’s currently running a mines ecu
HKS boost controller
Apexi black turbo timer(new)
AEM air/fuel ratio gauge (new)
Pivot boost gauge
HKS exhaust temp gauge, currently not hooked up

Wheels/brakes

17X9.5J +15 CST Zero-1 Hyper Wheels (new) fill the arches bang on no need for spacers!
Arches rolled
R33 GTR full brake setup front and rear.

Goodrich Braided lines (new)

Interior

Sparco personal wheel
Razo gear knob
Recaro seat
Pivot Boost gauge
HKS Water temp gauge
HKS Exh temp gauge, currently not hooked up

Exterior

Duce Front Bumper
Duce Side Skirts
Duce Rear Bumper
Duce Vented FRP Bonnet
Duce 20mm Front Wings no spacers, wheels fit bang on!
Aerocatches need a new one on one side as the little lip has broken.
Clear corner indicators
Smoked rear windows
All the kit is in good condition with no knocks/chunks out of it, and is in new condition.

Transmission

Rb25det gearbox
O.S giken triple paddle clutch and flywheel (new)
Custom prop
Nismo 2 way

Suspension

R.Y.O coilovers (new)
Full Driftworks kit comprising of (new)
Driftworks Front Upper camber arms (new)
Driftworks rear camber arms (new)
Driftworks Traction control arms (new)
Driftworks Toe rods (new)
Driftworks tension rods (new)
S13 rear polybushed sub frame to totally eliminate hicas
Front strut brace (new)
Rear strut brace (new)

Car is in good solid condition, the paintwork is typical Japanese and the bonnet sits a bit high on the front.

The price reflects a couple of jobs needing finished like, a speed sensor for the box sorted, and gears pop out every now and again.

All it needs to be a full show car is a pair of bride brix seats with harnesses, heck a re trim in bride material would be the icing, that’s it unless you want to chase numbers!

http://one.revver.com/watch/439027 video of it in Japan with the big turbo Rb20det

I can’t stress how new/good condition everything is in as it hasn’t even been used at all yet.

I’m not in need of money so wont let this go for nothing or even pennies, I am also aware of Christmas and the credit crunch. It doesn’t change anything for me sorry! I will reply to SENSIBLE offers close to the asking price, anything stupid will be ignored.

I MIGHT take a p/x only if it’s at the right price (i.e. trade).

The price £7200 of the queens finest.

when it first came over

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » R32 GTR 4DR,RWD 25 database queries in 0.0045531 seconds