corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Exhaust System Question (X12XE & X14XE

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Exhaust System Question (X12XE & X14XE
Brederin

User status: Offline
28th Nov 10 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically what's happened is my exhaust came undone the other day and scraped along the floor so it has bent out f shape and I can't fit anything to it any more.

And from what I've experience as of yet it's quite hard to find spares for my particular Corsa.

So I was wondering if I would get away with using an X14XE Exhaust system front to back (apart from the manifold)

Sorry if this sounds like I don't know what I'm on about, to be honest.. I don't haha.

But thanks in advance.
joeseth17

28th Nov 10 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it would be best to get the right exhauat for your car. bt yes a 14 centre section and back box would fit but may need some cutting and welding as the cats are in different places on these engines
Phillips_91

29th Nov 10 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's not difficult to get exhaust for your car mate, i work in an exhaust garage, and corsa's are amongst the easiest to get parts for, can give you number for a mail order company if ya like, just give em ya registration and they'll know exactly what parts you need and will post it out to you, we use them all the time u2u me if you want the number

New Poll